The More The Mary-er!

I am picking up my world and moving it from Washington, DC to Davis, CA. My blog life begins here.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Nebraska!

Sunday night--late.

Ozzie and I just spent two days in Chicago with his friends Chris and Bryan. Twas a wonderful time and we even had time to take in a movie--The Constant Gardener. It was a bit slow, but still an excellent film.

Today, we drove across Illinois, all the way through Iowa and we are currently in a hotel in Lincoln, NE. There's not a whole lot to see between Chicago and here, at least not along I-80, so no crazy stories about gigantic marshmellows, or the world's largest buffalo teets.

Tomorrow, we will drive across the rest of Nebraska to Steamboat Springs, CO by way of Cheyenne, Wyoming. I'm a little worried about driving up the mountain with the Uhaul trailer, but Ozzie's truck has been a real trooper thus far, so hopefully no problems. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Well, just a quick update. I'm getting sleepy, so it's off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home