The More The Mary-er!

I am picking up my world and moving it from Washington, DC to Davis, CA. My blog life begins here.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

first leg

Somethiiiiing....not sweet....not so much tastey, as tactiley.....but not really soft at all...kind of springy and lettery....just under my fingertips....

Blogspot!

Hi everyone!! This is so exciting! My first blog! Yaaaaay!! Thanks especially to Dan for setting this up. I will try to check in from time to time along the way from Washington DC to Davis, CA. I'm currently in Pittsburgh staying with Ozzie's best friend in the whole wide world--Sabin. I don't have a picture of him, but I'll post one very soon.

None of this has sunk in yet for me. It seems more like a vacation at this point, like I'll be seeing all of my friends in a couple of days. Hmmm...I don't even thing I want to go there right now. It's too much.

Tomorrow, we drive to Chicago where we'll spend two nights--Friday and Saturday. I might be able to post again then, hopefully with some exciting news...like we passed a huge SUV on fire by the side of the road or something. That'd be cool. BTW, the cheapest gas we could find today was $3.25 a gallon. Whew! I'm glad I'm not driving cross country or anything. Well shit.

See, I'm already boring myself. Well, that's it for the first post. I have to get to bed, so I can get up early tomorrow and head on my Mary way.

Love to all of you!!!!

aaron

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...SUV's on Fire? Well...I suppose. Just wanted to say it was nice hosting you two on Thursday night in my humble home (paid for by dirty SUV sales). And I really enjoyed eating the dinner my aged mother prepared for you two (purchased again with filthy SUV money). Perhaps I shouldnt' even be typing because the true owner of this computer and internet service is...a VILE SUV producer...WAIT I just thought of something...the first entry to this BLOG was done using SUV sale related MONEY !!!! It should be ended NOW!!!! Point is...Not ALL SUV owners worship the devil, eat their pets or Vote Republican. (Sorry Satanist for lumping you with the Republicans). All joking aside I love you both more than my Gas Guzzler and nothing wil ever change that. Good Luck - SB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home